Electric City Aquarium and Reptile Den is the perfect destination for your next field trip!
You and your students will find yourselves mesmerized by our myriad of creatures from both land and sea!
Let us help you inspire the next generation of marine biologist or herpetologist by taking your students on an educational journey around the globe.
- Complimentary Educational Animal Programs where visitors can learn all about exotic animals from our entertaining expert keepers
- Touch Tanks where visitors can get up close and personal with stingrays, sharks and starfish
- Interactive Topography Table where visitors can learn about topography and biomes
- Private and Public Lunch Areas
- All Day Admission for all field trip attendees with unlimited re-entry from 10:00am – 5:30pm
Example Field Trip Schedule
10:00am – Arrival and Introduction
10:10am – Group enters through main entrance and begins exploring reptile den
10:30am – Group gathers in Education Room for Complimentary Animal Ambassador Program
11:30am – Group exits education room and makes way to lunch area
11:45am – 12:20pm – Lunch
12:20pm – Group re-enters through main entrance and makes way to aquarium to explore and have touch tank experiences
12:50pm – Group makes way to gift shop and lines up for departure
1:00pm – Group departs